EDC Corporation is seeking talented software developers and application support engineers to join our growing team in our Syracuse, NY headquarters. Our product suite includes responsive web-based applications, iOS and Android Mobile Apps, and advanced License Plate Recognition hardware and software technologies. We serve over 180 clients across the United States and Canada.
Our Tech Stack
Successful job candidates are well-versed in backend application development languages, knowledge of relational databases, and advanced communication skills.
- .Net C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mongo DB
- Visual Studio
- Amazon EC2
At EDC, we've worked hard to create a work environment that is at once motivational and rewarding, empowering and yet well-managed. The work environment at EDC is:
- Highly collaborative, yet rich with opportunities for individual contribution, initiative, and independent work;
- A place that truly respects your work/life balance and the 40-hour work week;
- Relatively casual... No suits and ties, no clocks to punch, no oppressive bureaucracy: Just great people getting their work done;
- Unique in the amount of autonomy and freedom we offer when coding and working on projects;
- A fun place to work, with plenty of group events and outings, and a weekly company sponsored lunch for all employees.
EDC is committed to the success, health, wealth and well-being of our employees. We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Pay and Year-End Bonuses
- 100% Employee Covered Health Insurance with the BCBS Platinum Insurance Plan
- 100% Employee Covered Preventative Dental
- 100% Employee Funded SEP Individual Retirement Account
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, EDC does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, we comply with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.